The Fairly Oddparents: Season: 1 Episode: 1b
|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
|The Big Problem!||Spaced Out|
Timmy: This is quiet, too quiet. [Something moves] What was that? [Carrots start flying]
Wanda: Timmy, look out!
Cosmo: That's double the daily recommended supply of beta carrotine!
- [Timmy is dodging the carrots]
Cosmo: I'm hit, a lot!
Wanda: Look out! They're coming closer! They're… They're… They're…
- [They appear. They are bunnies]
Timmy: Sakura bunnies? Ugh, that's it, helmets off. [Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda take their helmets off]
Cosmo: Look at me! I'm cheese!
Wanda: Something wrong, Timmy?
Timmy: Fuzzy bunnies? What am I, four?
- [The door has been kicked open by Vicky, shattering the fishbowl Cosmo and Wanda in]
Vicky: Hey, I heard happy! What's going on in here?
Timmy: Uhh, nothing. Just playing video games.
Vicky: Well, keep it down; you know when I'm watching you, I'm watching something on TV!
- [The door is slammed shut. The fishbowl is magically unharmed, with Cosmo and Wanda stuck inside]
Cosmo: This was close!
Wanda: No, this is close.
Cosmo: I'm chafing! No! No!
Timmy: I'm gonna go to the bathroom, guys. While I'm gone, please fix this game. No bunnies, no ponies; make a game that will scare the pants off me.
Cosmo: But you'll be in the can! [Cosmo gets out of the fishbowl] You already have your pants!
[Wanda gets out of the fishbowl as well]
Wanda: Why don't you wish for exactly what you want and we'll do our best?
Timmy: I wish for a video game that's challenging, a game that you can't wish yourself out of!
- [Timmy leaves to the bathroom]
Cosmo: That wish is just vague enough to work!
Wanda: But we're gonna need a lot of power to make it work!
- [Cosmo and Wanda plug their wands to the electricity plugs. They wear protective helmets]
Cosmo: One tough video game coming up!
- [Cosmo and Wanda make their wands collide with each other, making the game. Meanwhile, a power surge is happening in the whole city. Timmy's house goes dark then lights up again. Chester and AJ are walking outside]
AJ: What was that?
Chester: The power surged.
AJ: Every light in the city dimmed.
Chester: That can only mean one thing.
Chester and AJ: [yelling in excitement] Timmy's got a new video game!
- [Both Chester and AJ are entering the house. Meanwhile the game is made, and starts up]
Wanda: I hope Timmy likes his new game.
- [The door has been kicked open by Chester and AJ, breaking the fishbowl again]
AJ: (notices watch that says 6: 13) Timmy always goes to the bathroom at that time.
Chester: Man, that's weird. He always struck as a 7:43 whizzinator.
AJ: Cool! Virtual reality helmets!
- [Chester and AJ use both helmets to get into the newly made game. Cosmo and Wanda shows up]
Wanda: Well, that's not good.
- [Timmy runs into the room]
Timmy: Hey! What's up with the power surge?
Cosmo: Shh, shh! Look! Chester and AJ are on TV!
- [Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda see Chester and AJ on level one]
Chester: Hey! This is weird! Usually Timmy's games are filled with fuzzy bunnies.
AJ: I know! What is he, four?
- [Chester and AJ are laughing, angering Timmy]
Timmy: Those creeps! Wait 'til I reset them!
Wanda: No! If you turn the game off while they're in there, or if they lose their three lifes, they'll disappear forever.
Timmy: What? Then I wish them out of the game right now!
Wanda: You either win the game or take off the helmet.
Timmy: You guys don't do anything halfway, don't you?
Cosmo: Nope. We're two halves of a whole idiot!
- [The power turns off and back again]
Timmy: Oh-no! [Timmy runs out of the room] Right! [Vicky is seen turning the lamp on and off] The video game is using so much energy that anything Vicky plugs in could turn off the power and turn the game off! [Runs back to his room] Those two are goners unless they get out of here! Guys, keep Vicky from using any more power. [Timmy holds the helmet] I'm going in. [He puts the helmet on]
Cosmo: Uh, he's just being vague again.
- [Cut to Vicky plugging in the devices]
Vicky: And this is the TV, and this is the VCR, and this is the DVD, and this is the surround sound, and this is the combination microwave, popcorn maker and neck massager, and I don't know what this plug does, but I ain't paying for the electricity. [Vicky plugs the last plug and goes to watch TV]
- [Cosmo and Wanda appear as mice]
Wanda: We can't let her plug all those things in! She's gonna blow the power!
Cosmo: Let's go! [Pulls out all the plugs and points to the TV] Follow me to the TV; I have an idea!
- [Cosmo runs to the TV. Wanda pulls out a notepad and a pencil, and writes in]
Wanda: Wednesday, March 22nd: Cosmo had an idea!
[Wanda goes after Cosmo. Both of them enter the TV magically. Vicky sits in the chair and turns on the TV. The show "I Love Wanda" is airing. A black and white show appears, the door is opened by Cosmo]
Cosmo: Waa-nda, you got some splainin' to do!
Wanda: Even though that's not the way everybody says "explaining," I respect our differences and your right to say it in the way you want.
Cosmo: Eh, babaloo?
Wanda: That, too.
- [Cosmo and the baby held in Wanda's hands are crying]
- [The channel changes to a weather report]
Wanda: And now, here's Cosmo with the weather.
Cosmo: I thought you said feather.
- [Cosmo smiles. The channel chases. Cut to the video game. Timmy has just entered level 1]
Timmy: Cool! Video electric shredder balls of doom! Man, Cosmo and Wanda really made this game a lot… [Timmy is hit by a shredder ball] …tougher. [Disappears and reappears, losing a life] I lost a live! In level one! What am I, four?
- [Cut to the unplugged plugs. The scene spans over to the TV and Vicky. She changes the channel. Lots of Wandas are in the crowd]
Wanda: Just let me clarify this. You married, your car.
Cosmo: Yep! (car horn is head)
Wanda: And we'll be right back!
Cosmo: Now my kids get seventeen miles to the gallon!
- [The channel changes. Cut to level one]
Timmy: [pants; screams] If I'm not careful, I could get killed! [pants] Neat! [Another power surge happens] Oh, oh, no! Another power surge!
- [Cut to a scene of a ravine. The camera looks up on a horizontal ladder. Chester and AJ are taking it. Another power surge happens, AJ falls but Chester survives]
AJ: [screams; loses a life]
- [Cut to a scene of level 8's entrance. Timmy jumps into the watery looking entrance and ends up in an underwater house]
Timmy: Huh…this looks like an underwater version of my Aunt Gertrude's house.
- [Two eyes pops out behind the sofa and a pop sound is heard]
Aunt Gertrude: Hello, Tim! Let Aunt Gertrude pinch those chubby cheeks of yours with her sharp hands of steel!
Timmy: I hope she means my face!
- [Aunt Gertrude tries to grab Timmy but failed. Timmy is chased by her. He dashes to a "Wanda coin" and grabs it. Wanda appears]
Wanda: I'm a Wanda coin! You may have one wish.
Timmy: I wish I had cheeks of steel!
Wanda: Did you mean your face?
Timmy: I do!
- [Wanda changes Timmy's cheeks to steel. Aunt Gertrude pinched him but got destroyed and pushed Timmy away. The scene is cut to Vicky changing channel. "Cosmo" is shown on the screen]
Cosmo: A show about nothing! (pause) How do we know when its over?
Vicky: I do. [Changes channel, and Cosmo is seen with a host talking with voice only]
Host: His velvety voice moved many generations.
Cosmo: The wheels on the bus go around and round! There was a farmer who had a dog and BINGO was his name, OH!
Vicky: Man, there is nothing on today!
- [Cut to the Classroom of Doom level. Chester and AJ appear there]
AJ: Wow, the Classroom of Doom level!
Chester: Hey, look! [Points at down, many janitors are seen with sharp pointed cleaners held in their hands. The scene is back to Chester and AJ]
Chester: Apparently, if you don't pass this class, you spend the rest of your life as a janitor.
AJ: There is a lesson in that.
- [Timmy appears]
Timmy: Guys, i've found you!
Chester: Hey, Timmy, great game dude!
Timmy: We've gotta get outta here!
AJ: No way! This is the greatest video game ever!
Timmy: But we only have two lives left!
AJ: So, its not like if we get wasted, we disappear forever, right?
Chester: Besides, I have three lives.
- [AJ pushes Chester off the desk to the janitors. Chester loses a life]
Timmy: Stop! [Chester reappears, furious] Guys, we have to stick together! [Chester tries to throw AJ but Timmy grabbed AJ before he got thrown] Through the power of teamwork, shall we…
- [Chester and AJ runs to the end of the level]
Chester and AJ: Wow, come on! I want to open the desk!
Vicky: What the heck is wrong [pounding the remote on the couch] with this thing?!
- [The screen zooms out. It goes inside the TV, with Cosmo and Wanda in hamster forms]
Cosmo: I'm all out of ideas!
Wanda: Well, [pulls the notepad and pencil out and writes] easy come easy go.
Vicky: No wonder nothing's working. All the plugs came out!
Cosmo and Wanda: Oh-no!
- [Cut to Vicky plugging in the plugs again. She turns on the TV, cuts to the house from outside and another power surge happens. Cut to Wanda]
Wanda: Oh-no, the power's out! Timmy! [Looks to her left] Cosmo? [Wanda poofs away to Timmy's room. Cosmo is on a treadmill ahead of the television trying to catch meat]
Cosmo: I had another idea!
Wanda: [Pulls out notepad and pencil and writes] This was a magnificent day for Cosmo! [Stops writing] Way to keep the power going, sweetie!
- [Cut to a scene showing the entrance to the final level. Chester, AJ and Timmy are dashing to the entrance]
Timmy: Guys, wait! We really need to stop playing!
Timmy: Hmm…I have to go?
AJ: Oh, you do? You just went at 6:13.
- [The three of them enter the level, which happens to be Timmy's living room]
Timmy: Hey, we're in my living room! Phew, we're finally out of the game.
AJ: How anti-climatic.
Chester: Yeah, what a jip.
- [Timmy puts his hands on his head only to feel his helmet]
Timmy: Oh no, my helmet's still on! We're still in the game!
- [The ground is breaking, leaving behind a fire filled ravine. A robot Vicky comes out]
Robot Vicky: [laughing] Well, looks like I have three helpings of twerp for dinner!
Timmy: Take off the helmets! Quick!
Chester: Don't freak, dude! We still have two more lives left.
- [Robot Vicky crushes the three with her feet, losing one life per person]
Chester: That is one bad babysitter.
Robot Vicky: Time to babysit!
Chester, AJ and Timmy: [scream]
- [Robot Vicky tries to crush Chester and AJ]
Timmy: No! Noo! They'll be gone forever!
- [Timmy dashes to save them from Robot Vicky, losing a life for doing so. The scene cuts to the TV showing the scoreboard of the game]
Wanda: No! That was Timmy's last life!
Cosmo: Its all your fault!
- [Cut back to game]
Chester: Whoa! He gave his last life for us!
AJ: Even virtually, that was pretty cool.
- [Cut back to scoreboard. Timmy's score is counting up to 50,000,000 points]
Wanda: Hey, if Timmy's gone for good, how is his score still going up?
- [Cut to Chester and AJ. They see Timmy getting back to the game]
Timmy: I'm alive? But how?!
Chester: Sacrificing your lives for us.
AJ: Plus, I'm giving you enough points for free man!
Timmy: Whoo! Let's rock!
- [The three are seeing a Cosmo coin behind Robot Vicky]
Timmy: A Cosmo coin![Robot Vicky blocks the coin and growls] Guys, we've got to get that coin! [Robot Vicky pounds the ground] Go!
Mecha Vicky: Fear my sitting butt!
- [AJ is standing there. Robot Vicky is about to crush him. Timmy throws a pillow to AJ, and AJ uses it as cover from the attack, and survives]
AJ: Wow, that's comfy!
- [Robot Vicky tries to eat Chester, Timmy throws a cupboard at Robot Vicky, slowing her down and saving Chester. The three dashes to the coin]
Chester, AJ and Timmy: Beautiful!
Timmy: The coin!
Robot Vicky: [Vicky growls and sends two missiles off her mouth at the three] Bye-bye, twerp!
- [Chester manages to catch a missiles and throw it to the other, causing both to get destroyed. Timmy jumps on AJ]
AJ: Come on, Timmy!
- [Timmy manages to grab the coin, it transforms to Cosmo]
Cosmo: I'm a Cosmo coin, and boy, am I glad to see you.
- [Wanda runs on the treadmill, keeping the game on]
Wanda: This'll be great for my glutes!
Cosmo: What'cha need, sport?
Timmy: I wish I had something to stop Vicky!
Cosmo: Hey, that's just vague enough to work!
- [Robot Vicky almost crushes Cosmo and Timmy. Cosmo poofs a door that opens, Mr and Mrs Turner enters]
Mrs Turner: Oh, Vicky! It's us.
Mr.Turner: Timmy's mom and dad!
Mrs. Turner: We're back!
Mr. Turner: You can go home now.
- [robotv icky looks at Timmy's parents before melting]
Robot Vicky: Noooo!
- [Cosmo gives a "thumbs up" then disappears. Chester, AJ and Timmy are putting off the helmets. Wanda disappears from the treadmill. The TV says "GAME OVER" before it turns off due to the power surge. Cosmo and Wanda poof into the fishbowl before its shattered by the door again]
Vicky: All right! Game over! You twerps are outta here! Timmy's gonna rewire the house because I can't watch my shows!!
Chester: Later, dude.
AJ: Bye, Timmy! See ya tomorrow!
- [Both Chester and AJ left the room]
Timmy: Hey, Vicky, what if you watch your shows on this? This virtual reality helmet puts you right into the middle of your favorite programs right on TV!
Vicky: Gimme that. [Puts on the helmet and enters the game] Cool! The Teleball channel! Oww, ow, ow, ow, ow!
Cosmo: High fin!
- [Cosmo and Wanda wiggle their fins]
Wanda: How about a kiss instead?
Cosmo: I'm game.
- [Cosmo and Wanda are kissing. A heart pops]
Vicky: Hey, is that Timmy's Aunt Gertrude? OWWW!! Ahahahaha…