This page contains mature content.
Some viewers may find this page inappropriate and disturbing.
Accordingly, viewer discretion is advised.
(We see different framed pictures of Dora through her life on the wall, and then move to Dora as she sits on a sofa and texts on her cellphone.)
Mrs. Marquez: [unseen] Dora! DORA!
Mrs. Marquez: It's almost time for your quinceañera! I need you to run to the store!
Dora: UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FINE-UH!!!!
(We cut to a marquee that says "Dora the Explorer: Quinceañera Special", and then to Dora in an alcohol aisle at a store.)
Dora: [reads a shopping list] Soda, cookies, horchata... [crumples it up and tosses it aside] BARF! [turns to the audience] Help me out. Which beer has the highest alcohol by volume?
(A computer cursor appears and clicks on the larger bottle.)
Dora: Good choice! [picks it up]
Backpack: Uh, Dora? You're not old enough to buy that!
Dora: No s**t! [puts the bottle inside Backpack's head]
Backpack: Dora, please, no! It's wrong- (Dora stuffs another bottle inside her mouth, which gags her.)
Dora: Now let's complete this transaction! [runs out of the store]
Cashier: Hey, stop that kid!
(Dora stands outside with some tenements in the background.)
Dora: [turns to the audience] I need your help again. I need everyone to shout, "WHERE'S MY MOTHER F***IN' MAP AT?!"
(The computer cursor appears again and clicks on her backpack.)
Dora: AAAAAAAAW, YEAH! [pulls out Map and opens him up] Map, show me where to find my friend Marcus. He's always holding.
Map: I, uh, I don't know, Dora.
(Dora, annoyed, rips a part of him off.)
Map: [screams in pain] Okay, okay! He's at the park on Twelve under the jungle gym!
Dora: [excited] He said he might have some X, too! [crumples him up and tosses him aside while talking to the audience] You can call me "Dora the X-plorer!"
(We cut to Dora's quinceñaera party, and she's wearing a pink and orange dress.)
Dora: [drunk while looking at the audience] Hey, I need your help! [gestures at her friends] Paulo or Maria?
(The computer cursor appears again and clicks on Maria.)
Dora: No argument here! [begins making out with her]
(Paulo and a group of turned-on men gasp and pull out their camera phones and take pictures of the girls making out.)
Swiper: [wearing a zoot suit and lifting up girls' skirts to look under, chuckling] Just call me the "virginity" Swiper.
Dora: [turns to Swiper and waves her hand] Swiper, no swiping! Swiper, no swiping!
Girl: [walks past Dora and Maria] You're too late.
(She walks up to Swiper, who jumps into the girl's arms as she walks backwards into the maintenance room.)
Swiper: Oh, man!
(Mr. and Mrs. Marquez are sitting at a table, watching the party.)
Mrs. Marquez: I wish Boots was here to see our little girl become a woman!
Mr. Marquez: Monkeys are cute when they're little, but Boots... he got big.
(We snap to a black and white TV screen with a large van, where an old woman is talking to Boots.)
Old Woman: Oh, hello, Boots!
Boots: [growls and attacks the old woman, killing her]
(Some policemen appear to stop the attack.)
Policeman 1: Get away!
Policeman 2: Get a- Oh, my God! Oh, my-
(The first policeman shoots Boots, killing him.)
(We cut back to Mr. and Mrs. Marquez, and where most of the party guests run out of the building.)
Boy: Oh, my God! Dora's on the roof!
Dora: [standing at the roof's edge, looking at the audience] I bet I can fly. Do you think I can fly? [pauses for a moment, then begins crying] I've NEVER been able to hear you! That's the show's big lie! [proceeds to jump] WOOHOOOOO- [splats on the ground and dies]
(Everyone at the party, including Dora's parents, witnesses her jump.)
Everyone: Ooh! Aww...
Paulo: Ugh, she missed the pool.
- Boy: Aw, man. The water main broke. This we t-shirt contest is cancled.
- Guy: Not so fast. Hey, Kool-Aid!
- (Kool-Aid arrives)
- Kool-Aid: Oh, yeah! You kids made a responsible, non-alcoholic choice! Hey! Hey! What are you doing?! Oh [bleep]
- (They poured it on the girls)
- Girl 2: Ahh!
- Girl 1: Kool-Aid stains, you dumb motherfucker!
- Girl 2: This is my grandmother's t-shirt!
- Narrator: Thomas the Tank Engine was huffing and puffing when suddenly...
- Thomas: Bust my buffers! This isn't the way to the Whistling Woods.
- Bank Robber: (Driving Thomas) No it ain't, pal! Unless the Mayor of Sodor gives me a hundred million bucks, we're gonna drive this dynamite right into Knapford Station!
- Mayor's Aid: Uh, Sir we got a problem.
- Mayor: Get me Sir Topham Hatt. (Mayor's Aid leaves) And you...(Rosie appears from behind desk) ...You come back later.
- Rosie: You know my schedule, dear. (Drives away)
- Sir Topham Hatt: (Percy and James are together with Sir Topham in Percy's interior) Okay, people, this is what we trained for.
- Percy: I love it
- Sir Topham Hatt: So immature! Can we all just stay on track?
- James: So wonderful
- Sir Topham Hatt: Let's just get this bastard! (Percy's whistle sounds, and James and Percy begin slowly puff away) Move, move, move! (Steam whistle sounds, and James and Percy continue chuffing really slowy)
8 Hours Later...
- Thomas: (Still hijacked, Percy catches up with him) Hello, Percy!
- Percy: Hello, Thomas! Wonderful weather for a hijacking, isn't it?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Shut your steamhole and get closer! (Jumps into Thomas's cab)
- Percy: I LOVE being really useful! (A penny appears on the rail of the tracks in front of Percy, who accidentally runs over it, which causes him to derail and explode)
- Bank Robber: (Holding axe) You'll NEVER take me alive, Sir Topham Hatt! (Attacks Topham with axe, misses, and hits Thomas' controls)
- Thomas: OW!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Missed me! (Bank Robber attacks again, and hits Thomas again)
- Thomas: OWW!
- Sir Topham Hatt: Your blows are harmless! (Bank Robber attacks again, and hits Thomas again)
- Thomas: My internal organs! (Gets hit twice) OW! JUST FINISH ME, YOU PUSSIES! (Bank Robber punches Topham, causing him to groan and pull down Thomas' throttle, making him go faster)
- Bank Robber: (On walkie-talkie) Conductor to Skywolf. Request pickup.
- Harold: (Flying towards Thomas) Copy that, I'm on my way.
- Thomas: Harold the Helicopter!?! You're a part of this?!!
- Harold: That's right. I'm tired of taking a back seat to a bunch of steam trains. I can fucking fly! (Thomas and Harold enter a tunnel)
- Bank Robber: (He and Topham are on the top of Thomas) So long, Topham! (Cackles as he turns toward Harold, who tries to catch the Bank Robber, but fails when tail blade hits a wall, as he falls to the ground, and explodes with the top blade spinning right between the Bank Robber, who screams, and Topham, and Thomas makes it out of the tunnel avoiding a huge explosion)
- Thomas: (His head hits a sign) OH, what cruel god would give a train a face?!? (Heads for a broken bridge)
- Sir Topham Hatt: PUMP THOSE PISTONS, YOU STEAM-POWERED SON OF A BITCH! (Thomas obeys, then starts chuffing faster, and jumps over the cliff, but barely makes it by clinging to a rail ending with his mouth while the Bank Robber hangs onto Topham's leg)
- Bank Robber: Topham! Help me! I'll turn myself in, I swear. Just pull me up!
- Sir Topham Hatt: End on the line, fuckhead! (Kicks Bank Robber, who screams, while he falls down the cliff to his death)
- Mayor: (Shakes Topham's hand while crowd applaudes) Thank you, everyone! Knapford Station is safe!
- Sir Topham Hatt: You're quite welcome, Mr. Mayor!
- Mayor: And how did you dispose of the dynamite?
- Sir Topham Hatt: I don't know... (Thomas explodes while in a siding, destroying the station, along with Annie and Clarabel)
- Rosie: Whew! I got a lot of work to do! TOOT TOOOOT!