|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
|Despicable Me 2|
This page either has no transcript, or does not have the entire transcript.
It is recommended to add the complete transcript. Remove this template once finished.
- Bratt: This isn't over Gru! You hear me? This is not over!
- Gru: Yeah? Well, I still have the diamond!
- (After returning to the lair from stealing the Dupont Diamond from Bratt, Dru learns of Gru’s true motives for said heist, and he is not pleased.)
- Lucy Wilde: I’ll get the girls and start packing and tell them the good news! [singing] ♪Oh, getting out jobs back! Yeah!♪ (leaves the room)
- Gru: Yes, yes, go tell the girls.
- (Gru turns to Dru, who is still scowling and sulking.)
- Gru: Dru?
- Dru: (furious) No, no way! We can’t give the diamond back! (tries to yank the diamond out of Gru’s hands)
- Gru: (rudely) I have to!
- Dru: No, you don’t!
- Gru: Yes, I do!
- Dru: Give it!
- (Gru swipes the diamond out of Dru’s grasp)
- Gru: No!
- Dru: GIVE IT! [kicks Gru in the shin]
- Gru: OW! What is wrong with you?!
- Dru: What is wrong with you?!
- Gru: You kicked me!
- Dru: You-You LIED to me!
- Gru: Hey, I would’ve told you the truth, but you’re too much of a wimp to handle it! That’s it, I’m outta here.
- Dru: You have no right to take that! We stole it together!
- Gru: Together? (scoffs) You gotta be kidding me! You did nothing but screw up the whole time! I got this in spite of you!
- Dru: Oh, yeah?! Well, at least I didn’t get fired from my job like a total loser!
- Gru: At least I had a job! What have you accomplished that was so great? I’ll tell you what: NOTHING! No wonder Dad thought you were such a failure.
- (Dru gasps in fury as Gru begins to leave)
- Dru: (enraged) WE ARE NO LONGER BROTHERS!
- Gru: (snapping with rage) THAT’S FINE WITH ME!
- (Dru is eating some ice cream when Gru and Lucy enter)
- Gru: Dru! Dru!
- Dru: (unhappy) Go away! I don’t want to talk to you. (turns away from Gru)
- Gru: Bratt has the girls!