|Previous transcript:||Next transcript:|
Narrirator: Once upon a time, long, long ago… well, more like 20 years ago… Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks… basically all the really interesting people… and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you’re about to meet us. But first this happened.
Man: Sleeve. Head. Ah-ha.
King Beast/Adam: How is it possible that you’re going to be crowned king next month? You’re just a baby!
Queen Belle: He’s turning 16, dear.
Ben: Hey, pops.
King Beast: 16? That’s far too young to be crowned king. I didn’t make a good decision until I was at least 42.
Queen Belle: Uh, you decided to marry me at 28.
King Beast: Ah, it was either you or a teapot. Kidding.
Ben: Mom, dad…
Man: Ah! Nn-nnh!
Ben: I’ve chosen my first official proclamation. I’ve decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they’ve been abandoned.
King Beast: The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?
Ben: We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I’ve already chosen them.
King Beast: Have you?
Queen Belle: I gave you a second chance. Who are their parents?
Ben: Cruella de vil… Jafar… Evil queen… and Maleficent.
King Beast: Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!
Ben: Dad, just hear me out here.
King Beast: I won’t hear of it. They are guilty of unspeakable crimes.
Ben: Dad, their children are innocent. Don’t you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?
King Beast: I suppose their children are innocent.
Queen Belle: Well. Well done. Shall we?
Mal: ♪They say I’m trouble ♪They say I’m bad♪ They say I’m evil♪ And that makes me glad♪
Jay: ♪A dirty no-good♪ Down to the bone♪ Your worst nightmare♪ Can’t take me home♪
Evie: ♪So I got some mischief♪ In my blood♪ Can you blame me?♪ I never got no love♪
Carlos De Vil: ♪They think I’m callous♪ A lowlife hood♪ I feel so useless♪
♪Mirror, mirror on the wall Who’s the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world Wicked world I’m rotten to the core, core Rotten to the core I’m rotten to the core, core Who could ask for more? I’m nothing like the kid next - Like the kid next door… - Oh! - I’m rotten to the… - Oh! I’m rotten to the I’m rotten to the core… Call me a schemer Call me a freak How can you say that? I’m just unique What, me a traitor? Ain’t got your back? Are we not friends? - What’s up with that? Hey! So I’m a misfit So I’m a flirt I broke your heart? I made ya hurt? The past is past Forgive, forget The truth is You ain’t seen nothing yet… Come back with my apple! Mirror, mirror on the wall Who’s the baddest of them all? Welcome to my wicked world Wicked world… Come on! I’m rotten to the core, core Rotten to the core I’m rotten to the core, core Who could ask for more? I’m nothing like the kid next Like the kid next door I’m rotten to the I’m rotten to the I’m rotten to the core.♪
- Mal: [steal a lollipop from a child, others run away] Hmm. Hi, mom.
- Maleficent: Stealing candy, Mal? I’m so disappointed.
- Mal: It was from a baby.
- Maleficent: Ah! That’s my nasty little girl. Give it back to the dreadful creature.
- Mal: Mom…
- Maleficent: It’s the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms.
- "Cursing entire kingdoms." You. Walk with me. See, I’m just, just trying to teach you the thing that really counts… how to be me. I know that. And I’ll do better. Oh! There’s news! I buried the lede. You four have been chosen to go to a different school… In Auradon. Whoa! Oh, Oh, Oh! What? I’m not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses! And perfect princes. Ugh. Yeah, and I don’t do uniforms. Unless It’s leather. You feel me? I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they’re rabid pack animals who eat boys who don’t behave. - Woof! - Yeah, mom, we’re not going. Oh, you’re thinking small, pumpkin. It’s all about world domination. Knuckleheads! Mal… You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and you will bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy. What’s in it for us? Matching thrones. Hers-and-hers crowns. Um, I… I think she meant us. It’s all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer? - Well, yeah. I mean, who doesn’t… - Well, then get me the wand and you and I can see all that and so much more. And with that wand and my scepter, I will be able to bend both good and evil to my will! - Our will. - Our will, our will. And If you refuse, you’re grounded for the rest of your life, missy. What… mom… Fine. Whatever. - I win. - Evie. My little evil-ette in training, you just find yourself a prince with a big castle and a mother-in-law wing. And lots and lots of mirrors! - Ah! - No laughing. Wrinkles. Oh, well, they’re not taking my Carlos, - because I’d miss him too much. - Really, mom? Yes. Who would touch up my roots, fluff my fur, and scrape the bunions off my feet? Yeah, maybe a new school wouldn’t be the worst thing. Oh, Carlos, they have dogs in Auradon. Oh, no! I’m not going! Well, Jay isn’t going either. I need him to stock the shelves in my store. What did you score? Oh. Ooh. A lamp. Dad. - I already tried. - Ah! Evie’s not going anywhere until we get rid of this unibrow, hmm? What is wrong with you all? People used to cower at the mention of our names! For 20 years, I have searched for a way off this island. For 20 years, they have robbed us from our revenge… - revenge on snow white and her horrible little men. - Ow! - Revenge on Aladdin and his bloated genie! - I will… pop! - Revenge on every sneaky dalmatian that escaped your clutches. Oh, but they didn’t get baby. They didn’t get the… They didn’t get the baby! And I, maleficent… The evilest of them all, I will finally have my revenge on sleeping beauty and her relentless little prince. - Villains! - Yes. Yes? - Our day has come. - Hmm. - E.Q., give her the magic mirror. - Yeah. This is your magic mirror? Yeah, well, it ain’t what it used to be, but then again, neither are we! - It will help you find things. - Like a prince? - Like my waistline. - Like the magic wand! Hello! - Hello. - My spell book. My book. I need my… that book. Oh, ah! The safe. The safe. Queen, help me! I never can figure this thing out. Voil. My spell… come, darling. Come. Oh… ooh! Oh, Oh. There she is. It doesn’t work here, but it will in Auradon. Remember? When we were spreading evil and ruining lives. Like it was yesterday. And now you will be making your own memories by doing exactly as I tell you. Door. Oh. Whoo! Let’s get this party started! Carlos! Come. Who is the fairest of them all? - Me. - Ah! - You. - Yes! Let’s go. - Now, recite our mantra. - There’s no team in "I". Oh, run along. You’re making me tear up. - My bag. - Yeah. - Dad! - Coming! The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don’t blow it. Mal! Ah! Smells like common folk. Come back here, now! Carlos! Ingrate. Bye-bye. The jackals have landed. Bring home the gold! Bring home a puppy. Bring home a prince. You’re looking a little washed out. - Let me help you out. - Ew, stop. I’m plotting. Well, It’s not very attractive. Oh! These! It’s salty like nuts, but It’s sweet like I don’t know what. Let me see. - Ew! - Ow! Look! It’s a trap! What just happened? It must be magic. Hey. Did this little button just open up the magic barrier? No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button… Okay. Nasty. I like that guy. Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is? - ‘Cause you want it! - No! - Give it to me! - Ow! - Let go! - Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience. Just cleaning up. Get up. Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it. Hello, foxy. The name’s Jay. Welcome to Auradon prep. I’m fairy godmother, headmistress. The fairy godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo"? Bibbidi-bobbidi. You know it. Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile. - Oh. - And that sparkling wand. That was a long time ago. And as I always say, "don’t focus on the past or You’ll miss the future." It’s so good to finally meet you all. - I’m Ben. - Prince Benjamin. - Soon to be king. - You had me at prince. My mom’s a queen, which makes me a princess. The evil queen has no royal status here and neither do you. This is Audrey. Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo? Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I’ll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews. It is so, so, so good to finally me… meet you all. This is a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history… Is that chocolate? As the day our two peoples began to heal. Or the day that you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are. A little bit over the top? A little more than a little bit. Well, so much for my first impression. Hey! You’re Maleficent’s daughter, aren’t you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parents and stuff. Oh, my mom’s aurora. Sleeping… beauty! Yeah, I’ve heard the name. You know, and I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening. - Water under the bridge. - Totes! Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king. Carlos, It’s okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible. Does he shed much? Yeah, mom won’t let him on the couch. So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon? Like wands and things like that? Yeah, it exists of course, but It’s pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals. Who happened to be kings and queens. That’s true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years. Doug. Doug, come down. This is Doug. He’s going to help you with your class schedules and show you the rest of the dorms. I’ll see you later, okay? And If there is anything you need, feel free to… ask Doug. Ha. Hi, guys. I’m Dopey’s son. As in dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and… - Heigh-ho. - Evie. Evil queen’s daughter. Okay. So about your classes, I, uh, put in the requirements already… history of woodsmen and pirates, safety rules for the Internet, and, uh, remedial goodness 101. Let me guess. New class? Come on, guys, let’s go find our dorms. Oh, uh, yeah, your dorms are that way, guys. Dopey, doc, bashful, happy, grumpy, sleepy, and… Sneezy. Wow. This place is so amaz… - gross. - I know, right? Amazingly gross. Ew. Ugh! I’m going to need some serious sunscreen. - Yeah. - E. Whew! That is much better. Whoo! Whoa! Ah! Whoa! Jay, what are you doing? It’s called stealing. Okay, what’s the point? Well, Mal, It’s like buying whatever I want, except It’s free. Okay. So, you could do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world. You sound just like your mom. Thank you. You do it your way and I’ll do it mine. Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. Man, It’s awesome. Guys! Do I have to remind you what we’re all here for? Fairy godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah. This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents. To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah? Yeah. Evie, mirror me. Mirror, mirror on the… in my hand, where is fairy godmother’s wand… stand? - There it is! - Zoom out. Magic mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer. Can I go back to my game? I’m on level three. Stop! It’s in a museum. Do we know where that is? 2.3 Miles from here. Come on. Carlos! Coming! Come on. Check your mirror. Is my mascara smudged? Yeah. And, hey, while you’re at it, why don’t you see If you can find us the wand? Sure. This way. That’s your mother’s spinning wheel? Yeah, It’s kinda dorky. It’s magic. It doesn’t have to look scary. "Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger." Impressive. I got chills. Okay, you know what? "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep." Ooh! Not so dorky now, huh? Stand back. "Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick." Ahh! Coming? - Come on, Jay. - I’m good. Just trying to help. Shh. - Carlos! - Coming. So close. Upstairs. Come on. Go, go, go, go. Up, up, up, up, up. Come on, guys. Almost there. Yeah. Mommy? Killer. I will never forget mother’s day again. Well, the wand’s not here. Let’s bounce. Let’s go. The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. Don’t blow it. Look at you, look at me I don’t know who to be Mother Is it wrong? Is it right? Be a thief in the night Mother Tell me what to do… Mal. Come on. Don’t be so serious, darling. I’m sorry. I was once like you, my child Slightly insecure Argued with my mother, too Thought I was mature But I put my heart aside And I used my head Now I think It’s time you learned What dear old mama said Don’t you wanna be evil like me? Don’t you wanna be mean? Don’t you wanna make mischief Your daily routine? Well, you can spend your life Attending to the poor But when you’re evil, doing less is doing more Don’t you wanna be ruthless and rotten And mad? Don’t you wanna be very, very good at being bad? I have tried my whole life long To do the worst I can Clawed my way to victory Built my master plan Now the time has come, my dear For you to take your place Promise me You’ll try to be An absolute disgrace Don’t you wanna be evil like me? Don’t you wanna be cruel? Don’t you wanna be nasty and brutal And cool? And when you grab that wand That’s when your reign begins Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins? Don’t you wanna be heartless And hardened as stone? Don’t you wanna be finger-lickin’ evil To the bone? This is not for us to ponder This was pre-ordained You and I shall rule together Freedom soon regained Mistress of the universe Powerful and strong Daughter, hear me, help me, join me Won’t you sing along? Now we’re gonna be evil, It’s true Never gonna think twice And we’re gonna be spiteful Yes, spiteful, that’s nice In just an hour or two, our future’s safe and sure This mother/daughter act is going out on tour If you wanna be evil and awful and free Then you should thank your lucky star That you were born the girl you are The daughter of an evilicious queen Like me! Hey, I found the wand. Let’s go. Here it is. Whoo! Jay, don’t! Wait, no! No! Don’t! Ah! A force field and a siren? That’s just a little excessive. Let’s go! Hurry. Come on. Hello? Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, I’m 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus. Carlos! You’re welcome. Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow. If someone hands you a crying baby, do you, a, curse it? B, lock it in a tower? C, give it a bottle? Or d, carve out its heart? - Evie. - What was the second one? Oh, okay. Anyone else? Mal? C, give it a bottle. Correct. Again. You are on fire, girl! Just pick the one that doesn’t sound like any fun. - Oh. - That makes so much sense. Oh… Oh. Hello, dear one. Hi. You need to sign off on early dismissal for the coronation. Everyone here remembers my daughter, Jane? Mom, no! It’s okay. Jane, this is everyone. Hi. That’s okay, don’t mind me. As you were. Ahem. Let’s continue. You find a vial of poison. Do you, a, put it in the king’s wine? B, paint it on an apple? Or c, turn it over to the proper authorities? Oh! Ooh… get off. Jay. C. You turn it over to the proper authorities. I was gonna say that. But I said it first. Come here! Ow! - Come on, who said it first? Who said it first? - Ow! Stop! Ah! - Boys. Boys! I am gonna encourage you to use that energy on the tourney field. Oh, no. That’s okay. Whatever that is, We’ll… We’ll pass. Jay, Ben, offense. Chad, you’re defense. - Taylor, you’re the shooter. - Right, coach! Hey. Hey! Hey, you. Lost boy! Put your helmet on. Get out of the kill zone! - Come on. - Kill zone? Wha… Pick it up. Put it on! Two hands. Ahh! Jay, It’s me! It’s Carlos! Wait, stop, Jay. Stop! No, no, no, no. No! Ahh! Oh, yeah! Come on, let’s go! Oh! Whoo! Whoo, whoo! Oh! Oh! What just happened? Who is this guy? You! Get over here! What do you call that? I call that raw talent. Come find me later. I’ll show you something you haven’t seen before. It’s called a rule book. Welcome to the team, son. You ever thought about band? I’ll work with him, coach. All right. Let’s run that again. Whoo! I’m rotten to the core. Ow. I know, I know. Those kids are trouble. - Bye, Mal. - Bye. Come on, Chad. Give them a chance. Oh. No offense, Bennybear, but you’re just too trusting. Look, I know your mom fell in love with a big nasty beast who turned out to be a prince. But with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. That girl’s mother. I think you’re wrong about them. I’ll see you later. - Hey! - Hey. - How was your first day? - Super. You should really think about taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. What do you think? Way to take all the fun out of it. Huh. Hi! It’s Jane, right? Ah, always loved that name. Jane. - That’s cool. - Don’t go! I guess I was just kind of hoping to make a friend. You probably have all the friends you need though, huh? Hardly. Really? I mean, with your mom being fairy godmother and headmistress? I mean, not to mention your own, um… personality. I’d rather be pretty. You’ve got great hair. You know what? I have just the thing for that. It’s right… Ah, here. "Beware, forswear, replace the old with brand new hair." Oh, ah, ah! Wow! You almost don’t notice your… Other features anymore. Do my nose! Oh, I can’t. I’ve been practicing, but you know, I can’t do really big magic. Not like your mom with her wand. I mean, one swoosh from that thing and you could probably have whatever features you wanted. She doesn’t use the wand anymore. She believes the real magic is in the books. And not the spell books, regular books with history and stuff. What a rip. Yeah. You know, she used magic on cinderella, who wasn’t even her real daughter. Doesn’t she love you? Well, of course she does. It’s… It’s just, you know, tough love. "Work on the inside, not the outside." You know, that sort of thing. That’s the face! Yeah, and then just look as If your… your heart is about to break. "Oh, mother, I just don’t understand why you can’t make me beautiful, too." - Think it would work? - Yeah. I mean, that’s what old Cindy did, right? And your mother Bibbidi-bobbidi-booed the living daylights out of her. And, hey, If your mom does decide to, you know, break out the old wand, invite me. If I can convince mom, you’re so there. Yay. Bye. Bye. Any chance he’s in line for a throne? Anywhere in line? Chad. Prince charming, Jr. Cinderella’s son. Chad inherited the charm, but not a lot of there there, know what I mean? Looks like there there to me. Evie. Perhaps this is just review for you. So tell me, what is the average atomic weight of silver? Atomic weight? Uh, well, not very much. I mean, It’s an atom, right? Let’s see. How do I find the average atomic weight of silver? That would be 106.905 times .5200, plus 108.905 times .4800, which, Mr. delay, would give us 107.9 am… - "Amu"? - I forget. - Always a mistake to underestimate… - A villain? Don’t make it again. Okay. Carlos, we’re gonna do some sprints. You ready? Oh! Ah! No, wait! - Sweet! - No! Ah! Carlos? Carlos! No, stop! - Carlos! - Ben? - Ben? - Whoa-Whoa-Whoa! Ben, help me! This thing is a killer! He’s gonna chase me down and rip out my throat. This is a vicious, rabid pack animal! - Hey, who told you that? - My mother. - Cruella? - She’s a dog expert. A dog yellerer. - Why are you holding him? - He’s gonna attack you! Carlos, you’ve never actually met a dog, have you? - Of course not. - Dude, meet Carlos. Carlos, this is dude. He’s the campus mutt. He doesn’t look like a vicious, rabid pack animal. Jeez. You’re a good boy, aren’t you? You’re a good boy. I guess you guys have it pretty rough on the island. Yeah. Let’s just say we don’t get a lot of belly rubs. Good boy. I mean, you’re a good runner. - You’re… you’re fast, you know. - Oh. Yeah. - Thank you. - Yeah. Listen, I’m gonna give you guys some space, yeah? You guys get to know each other and just, you know, - come find me when you’re done, okay? - Okay. - I’ll see you later. - See you out there. Hi. Hi. Oh! Thank you. Is everybody at home as pretty as you? I like to think I’m the fairest of them all. How many rooms in your castle? Oh! Too many to count. You really nailed that chemistry problem today. You’re gonna have all the nerds in love with you. - I’m not that smart. - Oh, come on. No, really, I’m not. But I’m… I’m really good at sewing and cooking and cleaning. You know, like your mother, cinderella, without the ratty dress. See this? If I ask it where something is, it tells me. - Are you kidding me? - No. Where’s my cell phone? It won’t work for you, silly. No biggie. My dad will just get me a new one. - Prince charming. - Yeah. - And cinderella. - Yeah. Fairy godmother. Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always leave it there? I’d really like to talk, but… I’m just swamped. - Unless… - Unless? If you could knock all my homework out along with yours, then maybe we could get together sometime… - Hang. - Okay. - Thanks, babe. - Yeah. Bye. - I couldn’t help but overhear… - Are you stalking me? Technically… yes. I, too, have a fascination with fairy godmother’s wand. Which is another reason I look forward to the coronation. Perhaps we could sit next to each other and discuss its attributes. Are you saying they use it in the coronation? Yes. And asking you out. Mom said, "If a boy can’t see the beauty within", then he’s not worth it." Can you believe it? - What world does she live in? - Auradon. - Mal, do you like? - Yeah. It’s cute. - It brings out your eyes. - I know. - I’ll never get a boyfriend. - Boyfriends are overrated. And how would you know, Mal? You’ve never had one. It’s ‘cause I don’t need one, e. They’re a waste of time. I forgot to do Chad’s homework! Oh, no! Oh, no, no, no. And that is exactly what I mean. Hey, guys! I’m Lonnie. My mom’s Mulan? No? Anyways, I love what you’ve done with Jane’s hair. And I know you hate us, and, well, you’re evil. But do you think you could do mine? Why would I do that for you? - I’ll pay you 50 dollars. - Good answer. I need to buy more material. Let’s see, I’m thinking, we lose the bangs, maybe some layers and some highlights. Yeah, yeah. I want it cool. - Like Mal’s. - Really? The split ends, too? Okay… "Beware, forswear, replace the old with cool hair." I know. I know. It looks like a mop on your head. You know what? Let’s cut it off, - layer it… - No, no, no, no, no, no! - I love it. - You do? It’s just… Now I’m cool. Like ice. What did I just do? Mom’s gonna kill me! I could really use a tough guy like you. The team’s a bunch of princes, If you know what I mean. You’re telling me. It’s all, "after you, old chum." Oh, pardon me, did I bump into you?" Where I come from It’s, "prepare to die, sucker!" As my father Says, "the only way to win" - is to make sure everyone else loses! - Jay! - Jay, Jay, Jay! - "You rip…" let me explain a team. Uh, It’s like a family. You do not want to be at my house at dinner time. Okay, okay, um… You know how a body has a lot of different parts? The legs, elbows, ears. But they all need each other. Well, that’s what a team is… different players who work together to win. Make any sense? Can I be the fist? Yo-ho-ho! Hey! Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand? Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn’t completely struck out? - Oh, someone’s in a bad mood. - My mom’s counting on me! I can’t let her down! We can do this… If we stick together. And we won’t go back until we do. Because we’re rotten… - To the core. - Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course. - What? - Hold that thought. Hey, Mal. I didn’t see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything… That… you needed… Not that I know of. Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh… Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation? - Yeah, the whole school goes. - Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It’s a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the fairy godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness? I wish you could. Up front It’s just me, my folks, and my girlfriend. And your girlfriend? - Yeah. I’m sorry. - Okay. Thanks, bye. Oh, but, no, there’s plenty of… I think It’s time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. And I need a love spell. All right. It Says that we still need one tear, and I never cry. - Let’s just chop up some onions. - No. It Says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews, so we have to follow it exactly. - A tear’s a tear. - That’s not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones - than a reflex tear. - Listen to you. - Yeah, I knew that. - Did not. Yeah, I did. There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? - What you guys making? - Nothing special. Just cookies. - Oh, no, no! - Wait, wait, wait! - What? I’m not gonna double dip. Feel anything? Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something? Hey, there. - It could use some chips. - Chips? And those are… Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn’t your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you’re feeling sad, and they’re fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and… why are you all looking at me like that? It’s just different where we’re from. Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought… Even villains love their kids. Oh… How awful. Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I’ll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams. Good night. See you tomorrow. Okay, boys, cookie sheet. - Evie, oven. - Yes, ma’am. - Look, It’s Mal. - Hi, Mal! Love my hair, Mal! Are you feeling kind of weird about this? I mean, It’s not so bad here, you know. Are you insane? Long live evil! You’re mean! You’re awful! You’re bad news! Snap out of it! Thanks, Mal. I needed that. Do you think they actually paid for those? Oh, hello. The name’s Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight? Yeah. Keep a lookout for number eight, all right? - Scoring the winning goal. - Okay. She did it to Jane’s hair, too, and fairy godmother’s not happy about it. - What’s the harm? - It’s gateway magic! Sure, it starts with the hair. Next thing you know It’s the lips and the legs and the clothes and then everybody looks good and then… where will I be? Listen, Audrey… I will see you at the game after my dress-fitting for the coronation, okay? - Okay. - Bye, Bennyboo. Bye. - Hey, Bennyboo! - Hey. I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one? Oh, I, uh, I’ve got a big game. I don’t eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. - Next time. - No, yeah. I completely understand. "Be careful of treats offered by kids of villains." - No, no, no. - No, I’m sure every kid in Auradon knows that. No, that’s not it. No, no, no, I… I really do… No, I get it. You’re cautious. That’s smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess. No, no. Hey… see that? Totally trust you. Totally. - How are they? - They’re good. They’re great! They’re amazing! They’re, uh… I mean, they’re chewy and, and you know, they… is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the… The chocolate… The… the chocolate… The chocolate chips are… I’m sorry. Um… Uh, they’re… They’re warm and soft. And they’re sweet… Mal, have you always had those little golden flecks in your eyes? How you feeling, bro? I feel… I feel… I feel like… Like singing your name. Mal, Mal - Ohayohay! - This is a nail-biter, folks. There’s 47 seconds left on the clock. We’re all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon’s fiercest rivals. - Get ‘em, Chad. - Thanks, Jay. The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! - The dragoneers have been laying down - a withering hail of fire. - You’re up. And now a substitution… Coach, how about my buddy here? - Oh, no. - Not so sure about that. - Coach, he’s been practicing. - Jay… And you said yourself a team is made up of a bunch of parts. - Jay, I’m not that good. - Well, he’s kind of like my brain. Come here! You heard him. Get out there! Don’t worry, bro. I got your back. - How about my front? - Pfft. Get out there. He’s bringing that hothead Jay in from the isle of the lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield. Break! - When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready. Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent’s face. And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. - I’m open! - Jay makes a nice pass to prince Ben through the kill zone. - Jay! - Big block by Chad! Prince Ben moves over wide, gives it back to Jay. He’s in the clear! Shot! Oh, what a save by Philip the falcons’ goalkeeper! - Come on! - All right, all right, let’s do it! Come on, guys! Come on, hustle, hustle! 23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword. The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he’s being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He’s in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay. - Hey, Jay! - Carlos? Go up! Ben! He passes to prince Ben. He scores! Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And It’s the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn… excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please? There’s something I’d like to say. - Give me an "m"! - "M"! - Give me an "a"! - "A"! - Give me an "I"! - "L"! - What does that spell? - Mal! - Come on, I can’t hear you! - Mal! I love you, Mal! Did I mention that? Oh… - Give me a beat! Whoo! - Uno, dos, tres, quatro! - Oh, my God! Cookie! - What was in that cookie? Did I mention that I’m in love with you? And did I mention there’s nothing I can do? And did I happen to say I dream of you every day Well, let me shout it out loud If that’s okay, hey, hey Hey! If that’s okay Hey! I met this girl that rocked my world like It’s never been rocked Now I’m living just for her and I won’t ever stop I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me But now look at what you’ve done, you got me down on my knees Because my love for you is ridiculous - I never knew - Who knew? That it could be like this My love for you is ridiculous - Ridiculous My love is r-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s - It’s… - Ridiculous - Just… - Ridiculous And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss Well, did I mention I’m in love with you? And did I mention there’s nothing I can do? And did I happen to say I dream of you every day Well, let me shout it out loud If that’s okay - Yeah, If that’s okay Hey! I gotta know which way to go, come on, give me a sign You gotta show me that you’re only ever gonna be mine Don’t wanna go another minute livin’ without you ‘Cause If your heart just isn’t in it, I don’t know what I’d do Because my love for you is ridiculous - Ridiculous - I never knew - Who knew? That it could be like this My love for you is ridiculous My love is r-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s - It’s… - Ridiculous - Just… - Ridiculous And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss Come on, now! Ho! Oh, yeah ho! Yow! - All right Hey! - All right - Hey! Because my love for you is ridiculous - I never knew - Who knew? That it could be like this My love for you is ridiculous - Ridiculous My love is r-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s R-I-d-I-c-u-l-o-u-s - It’s… - Ridiculous - Just… - Ridiculous And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss Come on, now! Oh! I love you, Mal! Did I mention that? - Chad’s my boyfriend now! - Hey! And I’m going to the coronation with him. So I don’t need your pity date. - Whoa! - Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me? - Yes! - She said yes! Let’s go, Ben. The whole team’s waiting for you. - Yeah. - Bye. Whoo! What a victory. What a day for the Auradon knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years. - I feel really sorry for Audrey. - You do? Yeah. I feel like If she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn’t need a prince to make her feel better about herself. I guess I am kind of talented. You are definitely gifted. - Thanks, m. - Yeah, yeah! And there he is. Jay, the most valuable player. How do you like that? Hey! Looking for something? Thank you, Chad. It’s gratifying to see someone still respects the honor code. It will be my recommendation that you are expelled. - Mr. delay, I… - But that isn’t fair. Obviously she wasn’t cheating since she didn’t have that… - Whatever it is. - It’s called a magic mir… you’re not helping. Stop. Maybe she needed another pencil. - Actually, I was… - Really, don’t help. - Please. - Please. Well, If you can pass this test, I’ll return your property and let the matter drop. For the first time, It’s like I’m more than just a pretty face. A shocker, huh? You were pretty great in there. So were you. I bet I can get an "a" on the next test without the mirror. Yeah. Well, maybe we can get together and We’ll hang out with… - yeah, let’s get together. - There you are! - I have been looking for you literally everywhere! - What’s wrong? Ben just asked me out on… - …a date. - Nice. - We can handle this. Bye. - Bye. - You’re looking a little pale. - Yeah, of course. - I can fix that with some gloss and some blush. - No! - Mal, I can use the… - No, no, no. Okay. Easy on the blush. I don’t want to scare him away. Not that I could. Please. My mom taught me how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes. My mom was never really big on makeup tips. - I never had a sister. - Well, now you do. We’re going to need all the family we can get If we don’t pull this off. My mother’s not a barrel of laughs when she doesn’t get her way. Just ask snow white. - Are you afraid of her? - Sometimes. Are you afraid of your mom? I just really want her to be proud of me. She gets so angry with me when I disappoint her. And sh… yeah, she’s my mom, so I know she loves me… In her own way. Moving on. Come see. - Are we done? - Yeah. - Oh. - I know. - I look… - Say it. - Not hideous. - Not even close. For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful. I hope you like bikes. Tell me something about yourself that you’ve never told anyone. Um… My middle name is Bertha. - Bertha? - Yeah. - Bertha. - Just my mom doing what she does best. Being really, really evil. Mal Bertha. - Mine’s Florian. - Florian? - Yeah. - How princely. Oh, that’s almost worse. BEN: I mean, you know, It’s better than Bertha. But It’s still not… watch your foot. Yeah. - Are you good? - Mm-hmm. Now, step up. There you go. - You ready? - Mm-hmm. Open. Go on. Mm… - Is this your first time? - Mm… We don’t really date much on the island. It’s more like… Gang activity. Um, I meant, is this your first time eating a jelly donut? Is it bad? You got a… Just a… - I mean, yeah, do this. - Mm-hmm. Gone? You can’t take me anywhere, I guess. You know, I’ve done all the talking. Your turn. I really don’t know that much about you. Tell me something. Well, I’m 16. I’m an only child. And I’ve only ever lived in one place. Me, too. That… we have so much in common already. No. Trust me, we do not. And now you’re gonna be king. - Yeah. - What? A crown doesn’t make you a king. Well, it kind of does. No, it… Your mother is mistress of evil and I’ve got the poster parents for goodness. But we’re not automatically like them. We get to choose who we’re gonna be. And right now, I can look into your eyes and I can tell you’re not evil. I can see it. - Let’s go for a swim. - Hm? What? Uh… - Right now? - Yeah, right now. I think I’m just gonna stay here. No, no, no. Come on. I think I’m gonna stay behind and try a strawberry. I’ve literally never tried a strawberry before. Mm! Mm… Don’t eat all of them. Okay. Ooh! Mm. Are those little crowns on your shorts? Maybe. Whoo! Ha-ha! A million thoughts in my head Should I let my heart keep listenin’? ‘Cause up till now I’ve walked the line Nothin’ lost but somethin’ missin’ I can’t decide what’s wrong, what’s right which way should I go? If only I knew what my heart was telling me Don’t know what I’m feeling Is this just a dream? Uh-Oh, yeah If only I could read the signs in front of me I could find the way to who I’m meant to be uh-Oh If only Yeah Am I crazy? Maybe we could Happen Yeah, will you still be with me When the magic’s All run out? If only I knew what my heart was telling me don’t know what I’m feeling is this just a dream? Uh-Oh If only Yeah, If only Yeah, If only Yeah, If only If only. Ben? Ben? Ben! Ugh! You scared me! - You… you can’t swim? - No! - You live on an island! - Yeah, with a barrier around it, remember? Ugh! - And you still tried to save me. Yeah. And do you thank me? No! All I get is soaking wet! And, uh, this fancy rock. It’s yours. Make a wish and throw it back in the lake. What… Uh, Mal… I told you that I loved you. What about you? Do you love me? I don’t know what love feels like. Maybe I can teach you. Children, excuse me. Um, as you know, uh, this Sunday is family day here at Auradon prep. And because your parents can’t be here due to, uh, distance, we’ve arranged for a special treat. I don’t see anything, nor do I hear. - Kids! - Is it… - is it… is… - Press enter. Can I please see a remote? Is this thing on? - Ugh, It’s broken. - Ugh! I hate electronic equip… - Oh! - Evie, It’s mommy. Oh! Look how beautiful. Oh, you know what they say, the poison apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. - Don’t you mean the weeds? - Ooh! Who’s the old bat? This is fairy godmother. Still doing tricks with eggplants? - I turned a pumpkin into a beautiful carriage. You really couldn’t give cinderella till one A.M.? I mean, really. What, the hamsters had to be back on their little wheels? - They were mice! They were not… they were mice. - They were not… - Thank you so much. Thank you. - They were mice. - Hi, mom. Mal! I m-m-miss you. You children are never far from our thoughts. I got it. How long must mommy wait to see you? Um, there’s a big coronation coming up. I think sometime probably after… that. - When? - Friday, 10 A.M. You sure I can’t see you before that? I don’t know what I’ll do If I don’t get my hands on that magic wan… you… you little nugget that I love so much. Yes, I completely understand, mother. Carlos, is that a dog? Oh, yes, yes, baby, I do understand. It would make the perfect size for earmuffs. He’s the perfect size for a pet. Oh! - This dog loves me, and I love him. - And fyi, your dog is stuffed! - Oh! - So give it a rest! - Oh-ho! Burn! Oh! Why don’t you go sell a toaster, you two-bit salesman! People who talk to stuffed animals shouldn’t throw stones. Oh, well, people who sell toasters shouldn’t use mixed metaphors. Enough! I’m so sorry. - Thanks for the special treat. - Of course. M? What do you think our parents are gonna do to us. If we don’t pull this off? I think they will be quietly disappointed in us, but ultimately… Proud of us for doing our best. Really? No, I think we are definitely goners. Yeah. Okay, we all know what this looks like. So it’ll be up on the dais under the beast’s spell jar, and We’ll be coming in from here. I will be in the very front. You all will be up in the balcony. - Okay. - Carlos? Okay, so I’ll find our limo, so we can break the barrier, and, uh, get back on the island with the wand. - Perfect. Evie? - Yeah? You will use this to take out the driver. Two sprays and he’ll be out like a light. Okay. M? You want to break Ben’s love spell? Yeah. You know, for after. I don’t… I’ve just been thinking, you know, when the villains finally do invade Auradon, and begin to loot and kick everyone out of their castles and imprison their leaders and destroy all that is good and beautiful, Ben still being in love with me just seems a little extra… cruel. M? A million thoughts In my head Should I let my heart Keep listening? I know It’s time to say good-bye So hard to let go Ma chere mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now we invite you to relax. Let us pull up a chair, as the dining room proudly presents your dinner… Be our guest, be our guest Put our service to the test Tie your napkin round your neck, chrie And We’ll provide the rest - That’s right That’s right. - Soup du jour, hot hors d’oeuvres Why, we only live to serve - Whoo! Try the gray stuff, It’s delicious - All right! - Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes - Yeah! They can sing, sing, sing They can dance, dance, dance After all, miss, this is France And a dinner here is never, never second best Come on, go on, unfold your menu Go on, take a glance and then You’ll Be our guest, be our guest Be our guest, yeah, yeah, come on Yeah, be our guest, guest, yeah Yeah - We tell jokes, I do tricks with my fellow candlesticks And It’s all in perfect taste That you can bet Come on and lift your glass You’ve won your own free pass - To be our guest If you’re stressed It’s fine dining we suggest Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest Yeah Yeah, uh, come on Be our guest, be our guest come on, come on Be our guest Oh… - That was so lovely! - Oh. Wa… mm. - Just here? - Ready? Oh, by the way, I have a new girlfriend. - Oh! - Yeah. Well, I never wanted to say anything, but I always thought that Audrey was a little self-absorbed. A fake smile, kind of a kiss-up. Do we know your new girlfriend? On the count of three. One, two… Well, sort of. Mal! I gotta go, okay? - Three! - Huh? - Mal? Mal. - Uh… I wanna introduce you to my parents. Ben. This is Mal. From the island. - Mm… - My girlfriend. - Hi. - Hi. I was thinking maybe she can join us for lunch. Of… course. Any friend of Ben’s… Um, I actually came with my friends. Well, you should invite them. - Because the more the merrier! - Yeah, I’ll go grab them. Uh, how about a game of croquet before lunch? - Huh? Of course. - Game on. Game on. - Have you played before? - No. No? You’ll be fine. Whoa. Come on, dude. - Here, stand up. - Come on, dude. Stand here. Hey, get them! Hey, get them! Nice! - Hello there. - Hi. Now, have we met? No, I don’t think so. I’m new. I’m sort of like a… Transfer student. - Oh, yes. - Grammy. Oh, Audrey! Give grammy a kiss, dear. - "Grammy"? - Sleeping beauty’s mother. Grammy, I don’t think you want to be talking to this girl. Unless you feel like taking another hundred-year nap. What? You! How are you here? And how have you stayed so young? Queen leah, It’s okay. Maleficent is still on the island. This is her daughter, Mal. Don’t you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance? A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don’t you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter… Was raised by fairies because of your mother’s curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all! - You mustn’t trust her. - I’m so so… go away! Stay away from her! - Don’t do this, Chad. - What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay? Uh-uh. You stole another girl’s boyfriend. - Hey, hey! - Oh. You enjoy hurting people. And you, you’re nothing but a gold digger and a cheater. Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who’s the biggest jerk in the land? What? Come on! Back off, Chad. All right? - Back off! - Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad! - Wake up. - Check If he’s okay. Come on, Mal. - Guys! - Jay! Chad, wake up! Come on, Chad. I feared something like this would happen. - This isn’t their fault! - No, son. It’s yours. Mom? What happened? I had this dream… Hey, guys. How is everyone? Yeah? Hey, listen. Forget about it. All right? It was nothing. Forget about it. Let it go. Tomorrow, after the coronation, I promise everything will be okay. I have to go. I’ll see you guys later. - Listen, evie, I wanna talk about earlier today. I just… - Doug! - It’s my fault, Doug. I’m sorry. - No, It’s mine. - Doug! - What? - Doug… - Sorry, I can’t. Okay. How long does she think that’s gonna last? - Mal is just the bad girl infatuation. - Yeah. I mean, he’s never gonna make a villain a queen. Beware, forswear, undo Jane’s hair. Ew! There’s a lot more where that came from. Excuse me, who do you think you are? Do I look like I’m kidding? I’m really looking forward to tomorrow. Let’s grab that wand and blow this Popsicle stand. I’m rotten to the core. At last, here we are, broadcasting live from the coronation, where prince Benjamin will soon be crowned king! I’m snow white, bringing you up to the second coverage of who’s the fairest of them all. "I’m snow white." Who are you kidding? She’s definitely had work done. Oh. Oh, me? Oh, fairy godmother is looking radiant. But what is happening with Jane’s hair? And there is fairy godmother’s wand. - I want that wand! - Do you? Hadn’t heard. Oh, and here comes Ben now. Don’t be nervous. All you have to do is sit there and look beautiful. - No problem there. - Thank you. Mal, would you wear my ring? Um… not now. I think it would probably just fall right off of me. - I have something for you. - For me? Yeah. It’s just for later, you know, when you need strength. Some carbs to keep up your energy. Always thinking. But I can’t wait. - No! - Mm. Mm… Mm! This is really good. - Uh, do you… - Mal? - Do you feel okay? - You bet. Would you say that you’re still in… that… that you have very strong feelings for me? I’m not sure. I mean, let’s give the anti-love potion a few minutes to take effect. - Yeah… - Okay. What? What? You knew? That you spelled me? Yeah. - Yeah, I knew. - I’m… I can explain myself. No, look, It’s fine. I mean, you had a crush on me. I was with Audrey. You didn’t trust that it could happen on its own. - Am I right? - Yes. You’re so right. So, then, how long have you known? Since our first date. Your spell washed away in the enchanted lake. So then what? You’ve just been… Faking it since then? I haven’t been faking anything. - Well, If it isn’t… - My daughter. - Looking like some kind of… - Princess! Now, let’s see who this beauty is wearing. - Evie. - Evie! That’s my dau… evie! Someone named evie designed her gown. - That’s my daughter! - Oh, wow. She sewed a dress. Meanwhile, my girl duped a prince, and she’s this close to grabbing the magic wand. Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one. It’s happening, people! It’s happening! I say, gird your loins! Gird your loins! Villains, our revenge begins today. About the other day, I just… I told Ben this wasn’t going to be easy. You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. - Even when it isn’t easy. - I did? I… how very wise of me. Ben, we are very proud of you. - You keep listening to your heart. - Thanks, mom. You’re gonna make a fine king. Wish me luck. Don’t blow it, kiddo. Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign? Oh, grab the thing already! I do solemnly swear. Then it is my honor and my joy to bless our new king. - Yes! - Oh! - Yes! - Yeah! Oh! The barrier is broken! We’re free! Scepter! Now! Child, what are you doing?! If you won’t make me beautiful, I’ll do it myself! Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Take cover! Careful, Mal! - Mal, give me the wand. - Stand back. - It’s okay. - Ben, I said stand back! I told you so! - Let’s go! - Revenge time. - You really want to do this? - We have no choice, Ben! - Our parents… - Your parents made their choice. Now you make yours. I think I want to be good. - You are good. - How do you know that? Because… Because I’m listening to my heart. I want to listen to my heart, too. And my heart is telling me that we are not our parents. I mean, stealing things doesn’t make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy. Yeah! And you, scratching dude’s belly makes you happy. Who would’ve thought? And evie… You do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart. And I don’t want to take over the world with evil. It doesn’t make me happy. I want to go to school. And be with Ben. Because Ben makes me really happy. Us being friends makes me really happy. Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys. I choose good, too. I choose good. So, just to be clear, we don’t have to be worried about how really mad our parents will be? Because they’re gonna be really, really mad. Your parents can’t reach you here. Okay, then. Good. Come on. - I’m back! - It can’t be. Go away, mother. - She’s funny. - Oh! I’m so… you’re very funny. Here. Wand me. Chop chop. No! - Bibbidi-bobbidi… - Boo. Psych. Ooh. Ooh, in another time, in another time. Evil like me, don’t you wanna be mean… Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs. Where shall we begin? I know. Why don’t we start by getting rid of this? Perfect fit! Oh, excuse me. Pardon me. Excuse me. The horns, the horns! Aw… Falling in love is weak… And ridiculous. - It’s not what you want. - You don’t know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? - I’m not you! - Oh, obviously. I’ve had years and years and years and… Years of practice being evil. You’ll get there. No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It’s actually really amazing. I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life! And now I command, wand to my hand! Ha! It worked! I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand! Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil. Oh, please! You’re killing me. Arf! Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me! Gaston should be jealous. Enough! You all will regret this! Come on. Run, Jay, run! Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! - Jay! - Watch it, Jay! Jay, come on! Please, Jay! Jay! Aah! Magic mirror, show your bright light! Behind me, E! ! Leave my friends alone! This is between you and me, mother. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. - The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one. The strength of evil is good as none, when stands before four hearts as one! Oh! - What just happened? - I have no idea. - Did you do it? - I don’t know. No, no, no, no. Your mother did. She shrank to the size of the love in her heart. That’s why It’s so itty-bitty. Is she gonna be like that forever? Well, forever is a long time. You learned to love. So can she. I believe this belongs to you. And I believe this… Belongs to you. You all have earned yourselves an "a" in goodness class. Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo! Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here. - Oh… - Yeah, let’s go. Oh! - Next time, I rescue you, okay? - Yeah. Let’s not let there be a next time, okay? I will be right back. I love you. But you are on a major time-out. Don’t be too hard on Jane. I was the one who put all that crazy stuff in her head. You are beautiful… Inside and out. Your mom got that right. I guess I did get pretty lucky - in the mother department. - Yeah, I guess so. - Hey! - Help! Careful! That’s my mom! Well, let’s get this party started! Ohayohay, hey Oh, yeah Oh, yeah, yeah - Let’s set it off - Oh, yeah - Set it off - you can make it happen - Ohayohay, hey Kings and queens, It’s our time to rise Write the book, the story of our lives This is us taking back the night - Ohayohay Break the spell, we were born this way Be yourself, forget the DNA Everybody raise your hands and say Ohayohay, hey Sound the alarm, get on your feet Let’s set it off and rock this beat Dance till your heart is wild and free Ooh, Oh, Oh Feelin’ the power, let it all out Like what you see in the mirror, shout We got the keys, the kingdom’s ours Ooh, Oh, Oh, ohayohay, hey Let’s set it off Oh, yeah Start a chain reaction, never let it stop Let’s set it off Oh, yeah You can make it happen with everything you got - Let’s set it off - Set it off - Come on - We got to set it off - On the right - Get ready, set it off - To the left - Ohayohay, hey Yo, It’s time to set this thing off Let’s make it happen now I’m a make my own future, ignore all the rumors Show ‘em how passion sound They all told me I should back down Judgin’ me ‘cause of my background Thinkin’ ‘bout changin’ my path now Nah, I ain’t goin’ out like that now Feelin’ the power, let it all out Like what you see in the mirror, shout We got the keys, the kingdom’s ours - Ooh, Oh, Oh - Oh, yeah Let’s set it off - Oh, yeah - Let’s set this off Start a chain reaction, never let it stop Let’s set it off Let’s set this off Oh, yeah Let’s set this off You can make it happen with everything you got Let’s set it off Let’s set it off Come on We got to set it off That’s right Get ready, set it off To the left We got to set it off Get ready, set it off We got to set it off Get ready, set it off Come on Three, two, one, uh Ooh, yeah Let’s set it off Oh, yeah Let’s set this off Start a chain reaction, never let it stop Let’s set it off Let’s set this off Oh, yeah Let’s set this off You can make it happen with everything you got Let’s set it off Get ready, set it off Come on We got to set it off To the left Get ready, set it off To the right We got to set it off What? Ohayohay, hey Let’s set it off, Oh, yeah - Start a chain reaction… Oh I was having so much fun, I almost forgot. You didn’t think this was the end of the story, did you? You can make it happen - Whoo! - With everything you got let’s set it off Get ready, set it off Come on We got to set it off On the right Get ready, set it off To the left Ohayohay, hey Set it off I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe, hey I believe, I believe, I believe, Oh I believe, I believe, I believe, what? I believe, I believe, I believe, what? Don’t be afraid to be who you are just scream out and shout and follow the stars forget about the past It’s over, we are the young ones our way is forward we learn how to get back up we learn how to turn the page so we will let our dreams take flight And our hearts ignite Did you know that It’s true? Everything is possible There’s nothing we can’t do It’s a wild and beautiful fire And I believe in you - I believe, I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe, hey I believe, I believe, I believe I believe in you I believe, I believe, I believe - Oh I believe, I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe I believe in you I believe, I believe, I believe Oh - I believe, I believe, I believe ‘cause I believe in you I believe, I believe, I believe - Oh I believe, I believe, I believe I believe, I believe, I believe I believe in you